Sunday, April 26, 2020

Package # 3 April 27- May 1

Hi everyone,

I have posted a one week package for you all to try at home this week.
A new spelling lesson #27, continue working in your phonics books on units 5 & 6 (remember to go at your own pace and ask for help if you don't understand) and one comprehension story a week.
Continue reading of course!

What are you doing at home? Are you missing school? I am really missing school a lot, I miss hearing all your stories and seeing your happy faces. I am working really hard at learning how to use Zoom to connect you to an online classroom so we can see each other. I hope to get that working this week to send out to families.

Are you having trouble focusing at home? I sometimes find it difficult to get all my work done I want to. What is most important right now is that we are healthy and we do what we can to help our families get through this difficult time. I know you are all doing your best!

I hope to see all your happy faces soon!

Take care,
Ms. C

No comments:

Post a Comment