Tuesday, April 28, 2020

2B Top Dogs Class Meeting

WOW! What a great way to start the day today by seeing all your happy faces!
I can't believe how much better I feel after seeing all of you this morning, my only wish is that I could see you all in person and give you hugs and high fives!

Signs of spring...there have been a more and more these days. Shae said that the river by his house doesn't have any ice on it any more and that they have seen bears by their house!


Megan said she has seen some butterflies. I love butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs, but I do not like wood ticks.


Bryden said he has heard and seen Canada Geese by his house and I know that he is busy working and helping on the farm with the baby calves. All signs of spring! 

Mason and Grace said they have been out bike riding and Tripp said there isn't any snow left in his backyard.


Thanks for joining me this morning on Zoom. I will send out an email to families to arrange another meeting next week. I hope you all have a great rest of your day!

Missing you every day,
Ms. C

No comments:

Post a Comment