Monday, May 11, 2020

May 11-15

Happy Monday everyone,

I hope you were able to get outside in the sunshine this past weekend.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!  I hope you had a very happy day!

Today and Thursday are pick up and drop off days from 9-12 at school. There are new packages available to you with Math, Spelling and Phonics review pages to complete. The next package will be ready in 2 weeks.

Are you been doing some special projects at home? Zachary and I have started a window garden (it's too cold to plant anything outside yet) and have been taking Cooper for regular walks. We have been exploring different trails around the Valley and have started Geocaching.

Lots of cool things are happening these days... Jacob got a new kitten! Welcome Lynk!



Do you have any pictures to share? Send them to me and I will post them here.
I hope you have a great day and week!

Missing you,
Ms. C

No comments:

Post a Comment